BOOKING POLICIES TO RENT A COTTAGE IN EASTERN TOWNSHIP
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- A security deposit equivalent to 40% of the value of the stay (minimum 500$) is required when you make your cottage reservation, which must be paid by credit card. A confirmation email with the details of your reservation will be sent to you later.
- The total amount of the rental must be paid 30 days before your arrival. It is possible to pay the balance by credit card, but a 3.5% convenience fee will be charged. The terms of access will be sent by email upon receipt of the last payment.
- Sales taxes (GST and QST) and the lodging tax will be billed in addition.
- The chalets are available from 4 pm The departure must be done for 11 h.
- Accepted methods of payment are: credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
CANCELLATION POLICY OF RENT A COTTAGE IN EASTERN TOWNSHIP
In case of cancellation within 30 days of your arrival date, the total amount of the rental must be paid. If cancellation occurs more than 30 days notice, the security deposit required at the time of booking will be retained, However, your stay could be moved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CHALETS ESTRIE
- No discount will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
- Pets are accepted with some restrictions.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cottages.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to rent a cottage.
- Drainage: The garbage collection procedure is included inside the rules book provided inside the cottages.
- The departure procedure is also available inside the cottages.