BOOKING POLICIES TO RENT A COTTAGE IN EASTERN TOWNSHIP
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- A security deposit equivalent to 40% of the value of the stay (minimum 500$) is required when you make your cottage reservation, which must be paid by credit card. A confirmation email with the details of your reservation will be sent to you later.
- The total amount of the rental must be paid 30 days before your arrival. It is possible to pay the balance by credit card, but a 3.5% convenience fee will be charged. The terms of access will be sent by email upon receipt of the last payment.
- Sales taxes (GST and QST) and the lodging tax will be billed in addition.
- The chalets are available from 4 pm The departure must be done for 11 h.
- Accepted methods of payment are: credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
CANCELLATION POLICY OF RENT A COTTAGE IN EASTERN TOWNSHIP
The major force Policy no longer applies as the consequences of COVID-19 are no longer unanticipated or unexpected. The re-containment is no longer a surprise.
It is the customer’s responsibility to read the policies before making the reservation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CHALETS ESTRIE
- No discount will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
- Pets are accepted with some restrictions.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cottages.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to rent a cottage.
- Drainage: The garbage collection procedure is included inside the rules book provided inside the cottages.
- The departure procedure is also available inside the cottages.